Braving the wilderness : the quest for true belonging and the courage to stand alone / Brené Brown, PHD, LMSW.
A life-changing book that uses new research to challenge old beliefs about belonging.
|Main Author:||Brown, Brené,|
New York :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Everywhere and nowhere
- The quest for true belonging
- High lonesome: a spiritual crisis
- People are hard to hate close up. Move in.
- Speak truth to bullshit. Be civil.
- Hold hands. With strangers.
- Strong back. Soft front. Wild heart.